OPENING THE DOORS
From full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to regular cleaning and sanitising of the showroom, and from social distancing markers to unaccompanied test drives, yes things are different, but the service from us is exactly the same.
If you’re concerned, anxious or worried in any way about visiting the showroom but do want to come in, hopefully the following will put you at ease:
- Our complete focus is now on prioritising safety for team and customers
- Showrooms are complete with full PPE as per government guidance
- Correct social distancing measures in our showrooms
- Unaccompanied test drives on all vehicles
- Complete sanitisation in between test drives
- Regular cleaning of showroom and disinfect of all common touch areas
- Range of sanitisation products are available at stations throughout the showrooms
- Perspex screens between staff desks and customer seating
- All ‘high touch’ areas are sanitised before handing back to customer e.g. keys or service books
- Sanitisation of customers vehicle before and following servicing
Of course, the pandemic will change buying habits for some people and we appreciate that. Not everyone will want to come into the showroom, so it is important for us to take the showroom to them.
This digital magazine is one way we can stay in touch in an exciting and easy-to-access platform, but the other way is via our new website and Digital Department. Don’t want to come to the showroom? You can still get the same Spirit service.
Click here to read about our newly developed Digital Team and website.
BROWSE OUR NEW CAR OFFERS
Ready to buy a new Hyundai but not sure what to choose? A number of current Spirit Hyundai promotions may help you make up your mind. Simply click the button below to take a look.