Servicing To Suit You
Spirit Hyundai customers can currently enjoy a £100 contribution on service plans with every new or used vehicle purchased. This offer is available on any model despite the mileage, and provides clear pricing, flexible payment options and servicing carried out by our trained technicians. Additional benefits, include:
- Reduced cost MOTs
- Prices fixed for the duration of the service plan – Inflation Proof
- Better budgeting by paying monthly without interest
- Regular maintenance resulting in fewer visits and reduced spend
- Transfer your service plan if you purchase a new vehicle from Spirit
So, whatever your driving life is – a day trip to the seaside, a business meeting or navigating the school run – you’ll enjoy peace of mind. Below, you can see an example service plan.
|Plan Period||36 Months|
|Plan Start Date||12/02/2020|
|First Service||February 2021|
|Final Service||February 2023|
|First Payment Date||01/03/2020|
|Last Payment Date||01/01/2023|
|No. Payments||36 x £20.33|
Electronic Video Health Check
Never before has video played such an important and valuable role in the automotive industry. Today, video enables us to be entirely transparent, building all important trust during the aftersales experience, so you can see what we see.
Via short, personalised videos, you can see exactly what work is required on your vehicle, and truly understand why our technicians are recommending the work that should be carried out. And, because the videos are personalised, that one-on-one service that you are used to, is not lost.
Breathe easy with Hyundai Kleenair
To help improve the hygiene of your vehicle, Spirit Hyundai is delighted to announce the launch of Kleenair, an innovative 2-in-1 anti-bacterial treatment system kills both fungus and bacteria. Able to deeply penetrate into virtually all areas of the ventilation system, benefits include:
- Kills 99% of the bacteria, mould and fungi
- Reduces the spread of influenza and the common cold
- Improves air quality and reduces cross contamination
- Deodorises the interior
- Helps individuals with existing respiratory problems
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Provides long-term protection against bacteria and viruses
- Improves air-conditioning efficiency
- Affordable treatment
Spirit Hyundai Corby has recently expanded its aftersales team with the additions of Joseph Wrench, Service Technician and Diane Davies, Aftersales Specialist, following a hugely positive start to the year, that included:
- Ranked fourth nationally for customer satisfaction
- Labour growth of 21% compared to the previous year
- Retail labour growth of 52%
- Double service plan volumes year-on-year
With the team looking forward to improving on these numbers even further, 2020 promises to be an exciting year. Don’t hesitate to say hello next time you’re in the retailer!
BROWSE OUR NEW CAR OFFERS
Ready to buy a new Hyundai but not sure what to choose? A number of current Spirit Hyundai promotions may help you make up your mind. Simply click the button below to take a look.